I told you I was gonna write this one. Lol
- Opened up to people who I think could be trusted about some things.
- Galentine’s Day. Such a touching day. Empowering women all over the world. Need I say more?
- Gave handwritten letters to my girl friends as inspired by one of my amazing best friends.
- Oh! Oh! Oh! Sophia Bush liked my comment on her post. That was an ultimate fangirl moment! She’s the most amazing girl power role model I know!
- And, well, Valentine’s. Thanks to friends who never let you feel alone on this kind of days. Not that it’s necessary to not be alone that day.
- Feeling like I’ve matured over something I’d handled so poorly in the past. The operative word being: feeling.
- Still bringing home-cooked lunch to the office!
- Still using reusable bags in the market.
- Oh! General cleaning, done! Been postponing that for quite a while. Finally found the time and will. Lol.
- I did present something (not so willingly but still) in the annual congregation of geologists at work.
- Made a training module! With the help of a colleague, of course.
- More views. More engagements in this blog.
- Readied postcards to be sent out to family, soon. This would be my first time to do so.
- First field work for the year!
- I have something to look forward to after this field activity, too! Exploring life, it is. 🤭
- Oh, hey! My blog has been nominated for the first time! I haven’t had the time to do as instructed yet but maybe this Sunday when we’re on a work break.
- This is probably the most important for this post: I didn’t forget to write it before the month ends! I’m so excited for what’s gonna happen in the next 2 months at least!
- Work and the rest of my life (except when I’m focused on Netflix) has been busy but hey, I’m surviving! Remember, survival is key! Lol.
There. As I’ve said, I’m on field so I haven’t really had the time and fast internet connection to write this. But hey, it’s here.
While there have been days that didn’t seem as bright as the rest of this month, February has been really fun. I have let go of some things that have burdened me in the past so life feels lighter. From the first week to the last, I’ve hung out with friends who I haven’t talked to in a while.
How about you? How did February go for you? How do you feel? And are there things you’re really looking forward to in the next months that you feel really giddy about it?
It doesn’t matter how many little wins (and how little these are) you have for each month as long as you’re working hard to reach your goals. Remember, baby steps are fine!
Til next month!
That’s it for now. I’m trying to this a monthly thing so expect a post for March, too. Haha! I’ve left you questions earlier. Please leave comments if you want to answer. 🤗